Thursday, December 24, 2009

Famous Person

I'd like to talk about a famous person and one of my favorites personally, and that would be Michael Jackson,
First of all I'd like to say rest in peace to him, he left us this year during summer break, it was really sad day for me and im sure for most of his fans and family, he's such an inspiring person, he used to dance as if it was breathing for a normal person, I was totally blown away by his moves and sound, I started listening to him during the end of the 90's where he was so popular and became a world wide artist and entertainer, one of my best songs by him is Rock My World, it was the last song that he made, but I've heard that he was planning to come up with an album this year, but sadly that never happened, but he'll always remain in our hearts and minds, just like Eminem said; "So let our spirits live on through the lyrics that you hear in our songs", anyhow He'll be missed.
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment