Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday

Holiday's is the best time of the year for me, where I get to relax from all the school work and from going out early everyday, I usually like the summer break more, because its about 3 months or so, I spend it traveling to Egypt or any other countries, I've also been to K.S.A. For Umra, that's how I spend my first month, and I return the second month, to visit my family and relatives, In Aljazeera and Khartoum, and also unite with my class mates and spend some time together, I sleep late during summer break, about 2-5A.M. daily, and I wake up late too, but I've stopped doing that since I'm starting to get a bit sick of staying up late, but what I really enjoy is going to the beach for some walk and watching T.V. and going on the internet almost everyday, I also go hiking with some of my friends.
That's how I mainly spend my holidays, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment